Step 1 of 1

Use this form to report a problem regarding grass or noxious weeds over 12 inches.  You will be able to track the progress of your request online using either your email address (if provided) or a tracking number generated by the system.

* Denotes a required field

Report Grass and Weeds

Citizens can now report problems related to grass and weeds using this online interface.
There is an overgrowth of grass and weeds along a section of my property at 4321 Elm Ave that is adjacent to the public right-of-way.

Provide the Following Information

Please include the following information in your report: specific location (include nearest intersection).

Contact Information

Please include contact information if you would like to track your request or be contacted by our office. Feel free to report your comment anonymously if you wish.
Telephone, Facsimile, etc. 
-- ext

Contact Us

6570 E US Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
Get Directions

  • Phone: (317) 272-0948
  • Office Hours:
    M-F 8am to 4:30 pm